Sending assets to a friend, a crypto exchange, or another wallet is super simple.
- From the main screen, tap on the send button in the bottom right.
- Paste a public wallet address or choose from your list of saved contacts or imported wallets.
- Tap on the asset you want to send from the list that appears.
- Enter the amount you want to send.
- Review the transaction summary to make sure everything is correct, then press and hold on the "Hold to Send" button to confirm the transaction.
Only send assets to wallet addresses that you know can receive them. When sending assets to a crypto exchange like Coinbase, follow the instructions they provide carefully or else your assets might get lost.
Transactions on the blockchain are permanent. Once a transaction has confirmed, there is no way to reverse or undo it.