Your wallet is highly portable and can even be exported to use with another wallet app. You can do this by copying your wallet’s secret phrase. However, you should be extremely careful with it. Whoever has your secret phrase can control your wallet and steal everything inside of it. Before using it, be sure to read our guides about how to protect your wallet and avoid crypto scams.
Here’s how you can export your wallet’s secret phrase within Rainbow:
- From the main balances screen, tap on the emoji profile icon in the top left.
- Next, tap on the gear icon in the top left to access the app’s settings.
- Select “Backup” at the top of the Settings list.
- Tap “Back up manually” or “View secret phrase” depending on which button is currently visible.
- Tap on the “Copy to clipboard” button or write down the 12 words in the order they appear. The order of the words must be maintained.