Rainbow’s cloud backup is a secure and convenient way to backup your wallet. If you ever need to delete the backup or create a new backup, you can easily do so at any time as long as you still have access to your wallet and device.
- From the balance screen, tap on the emoji profile icon in the top left.
- Next, tap on the gear icon in the top left to access the app’s settings page.
- Select “Backup” at the top of the settings list.
- Tap on “Manage Cloud Backups” at the bottom of the backup screen. If you have imported multiple secret phrases or private keys, select which one you want to edit first.
- Tap “Delete All Cloud Backups”.
- Tap “Confirm and Delete Backups”.
- From here, you can return to the main backup screen and create a new backup and new password if you wish. Tap on “Back up to Cloud” to begin.
- Finally, type in a new password and confirm it.